A message to our valued clients:
As we navigate through this tough time with the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus, we want to communicate to you how our company has implemented steps to prevent the spread of the virus, while safely keeping our doors open to you, our valued client for any home or business damage needs.
First and foremost, we emphasize that safety of our clients and staff is our top priority. We recognize that there are certain concerns surrounding the virus, therefore we are implementing the necessary measures required to provide a safe environment.
The following are the precautions we are taking in an effort to help you feel confident about our team entering into your business or home.
· Cleaning precautions – We have enhanced the amount of cleaning and sanitation on all human touch points at our office, warehouse, restrooms, vehicles and equipment. This includes a daily sanitation of our office with a disinfectant solution.
· No hand shake policy – While we are firm believers of a good old fashioned handshake, at this time we have implemented a “No Handshake” policy for all employees.
· As an additional step to ensure we are doing our part in minimizing the spear of the virus, employees who do not feel well in any way are required to stay home.
· No visitors at this time – For the time being, our office is closed to visitors, and other non-staff individuals. Our phone line are open, and we are handling all transactions virtually.
· Use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) – Our technicians will wear PPE in the form of masks and latex gloves upon arrival. Additional PPE such as suits, boots, respirators, etc. may also be used depending on the situation.
As our staff and project managers visit your locations, please let us know of there are any specific instructions or policies your company may have put in place, in an effort to allow us to cooperate with your policies. While it is uncertain how long these precautions will be necessary, we will continue to update you regularly as the situation evolves.
If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to contact us. We will continue to monitor the restrictions set forth and will make changes or adjustments to our policies accordingly. For up to date information regarding the Coronavirus Disease 2019, visit www.CDC.gov
President, Lariat Builders Group, Corp, Lariat Restoration